Venues in Ibiza. 2019
As another season is almost upon us and although I make cakes and only cakes, I have noticed how many new wedding couples wanting to marry on Ibiza have problems finding venues, therefore as I have been in this Ibiza wedding industry for many years (I was the first cake-maker making the English traditional style cakes), So I do of course have many years of experience travelling the Island to many different venues.
I am going to list as many of the places that I can remember delivering cakes to, there will obviously be more but this is quite a comprehensive list which give couples somewhere to start, it also will make them realize that you can ask at almost any place on the Island if they will accommodate your wedding!
I am giving the names only please do your own research on google to find these places.
I will start in the South of the Island Ibiza area and then work my way around and finish with inland venues: They are not in any order, just following the coast line :).
1. Talamanca. Sa Punta. This restaurant looks out towards the old town so is really quite impressive especially after dark. Sa Punta now has 2 restaurants on site, they also have a small area for the wedding ceremony to take place.
2. The Harbour Club Ibiza. gorgeous venue, with views on the bay of Ibiza.
3. The Grand Hotel Ibiza.: Yes they will do weddings here at this 5 star hotel, with amazing restaurant. But of course expensive.
4. Heart Ibiza… Yes they will do weddings, but again expensive and all inside.
5. Lio’s will do hen and stag do’s ….. probably weddings too if you are willing to pay!
Figuretes/Playa Den Bossa:
6. Cotton Club Lounge. Overlooking the bay of Figuretes white and bright beautiful up market venue.
7. MiM Es Vive Hotel. Stylish.
8. Sir Rocco Ibiza (Hard Rock Hotel). beautiful beach setting.
9. Nassau Beach Club. Beautiful beach setting.
10. Tanit Beach Club. beautiful beach setting
11. Grand Palladium Hotel and beach club This hotel offers pacakages for the whole group.
Salinas/Es Cavallet :
12. La Escollera. Beautiful beach restaurant, with room for indoor or outdoor dining, supberb location.
13. La Ciringuito Playa de Cavallet: They do weddings here but it is very very busy and almost impossible to move the people away from the wedding area.
14. Boutique Hostel Salinas laid back restaurante and some hotel rooms available.
15. Experimental Beach Club: stunning location at the far end of the salt flats, unique location.
16. Sa Caleta, pretty small beach with restaurant and the wedding area is set in the pine trees behind.
17. Blue Marlin Cala Jondal ….speaks for itself, think expensive.
18. Ses Boques Es Cuebells. If you are happy to go down the steep slope this little hideaway on the beach is beautiful for a wedding.
19. Land Hotel Cala d’Hort. Small boutique hotel overlooking the gorgeous Es Vedra, supberb location.
20. Many villas overlooking the Es Vedra Island. – will be expensive, search through good wedding planners as they will know these upmarket villas. or go through good rental companies.
21. Cala D’Hort restaurante Carmen. Busy restaurant, but they do have weddings, although it would be just an area not exclusive.
21. Cala Carbo. Small beach restaurant, quaint small restaurante ideal for a quiet wedding.
22. Cala Vadella Maya Beach Club newish club set over to the left of the Cala Vadella beach, parking can be an issue here.
23. Bagatelle Beach Club Cala Moli, new beach club owned by Cathy Guetta,
24. Cas Mila. Very popular wedding venue, large restaurant overlooking the bay of Cala Tarida. Not generally exclusive although the wedding meal is set in a seperate area.
25. Cotton Beach Club. Up above overlooking the Cas Mila, spectacular views over the beach/bay of Cala Tarida. Upmarket gorgeous restaurante.
26. Elixier: This is a dedicated wedding venue, very popular, pretty location, can be very hot here as no real shade at the venue, it is strictly organised.
27. Ses Roques: beach front restaurant at Cala Conta.
28. 7 pines resort. New hotel and restaurant. upmarket with a hotel for the guests too.
29. S’illa Des Bosc resturant overlooking the Cala Conta beach smaller venue pretty location.
30. Sunset Asram. sitting out on the beach front at Cala Conta, large sea front position.
31. Cala Bassa Beach Club. CBBC overlooking the beach quite a large place with a stunning location
Port Des Torrent/San Antonio Bay.
32. Sirenis Beach club Hotel: Port des Torrent. You can stay at this large hotel and they will also organise your wedding on the premises.
33. Sa Flama: small beach restaurant, specializes in BBQ’s on the beach front.
34. Ocean Beach Club, exclusivity for this place would be very expensive, but can be done.
35.Villa Mercedes (owned by the cafe Mambo group) Unique
36.Restaurant Golden Buddha restaurante with gardens on the port front of San Antonio,
37.El Chiringuito Cala Gracioneta pretty beach front setting unique location.
38.Hostal La Torre wedding package includes hotel rooms (could be adult only not sure for weddings) beautiful sea front location, with stunning sunset views, probably the best for a sunset wedding!!
39. Hotel Hacienda Na Xamena. 5 star hotel with wonderful amphitheatre high up on the cliff.
40. Restaurante Port Balansat bach front hotel with wonderful fish dishes.
41. Utopia Beach Bar…. you have to walk along a quite rocky path to reach this little gem. remote lovely for a very small wedding, but not if you have guests who have mobility problems.
42. Elements Beach club Beniras, laid back beach side restaurante, pretty.
43. Restaurante Cala Xarraca portinatx set on the cliff edge on it’s own, an individual Ibicenco restaurante overlooking the sea.
44. Arrianna this gorgeous restaurante has the same owner as Amante. Laid back beautiful setting on the beach, upmarket.
45. Atzaro Beach club. set up at the end of the beach overlooking the Cala Nova beach, same owners as the Atzaro Agroturismo upmarket.
46. Jacaranda beach bar. impressive bar/lounge on the seafront of Es Cana.
47. Villa Casa Blanca. I am including this large villa as it is such a popukar place to hold a wedding. It has supberb views over the sea and although it is private and secluded it is right in the heart of Es Cana.
48. Nikki Beach . Me Hotel. Upmarket hotel, weddings are set on the roof top so gorgeous views over the surrounding sea.
49. Brisa Del Mar Cala Pada Ibicenco established seafront restaurante, tables and chairs set out on the beach.
50. Babylon Beach Bar, lovely quiet location just outside Santa Eulalia, includes a children’s play area.
51.Ses Savines restaurant next to the sea/small beach, exclusive venue very close to the Aguas De Ibiza Hotel, and many more hotels nearby for all pockets and ages.
52.Aguas De Ibiza 5 star hotel. gorgeous setting wedding takes place on the roof.
53. El Chiringuito Blue on the sea front of santa eulalia new upmaket restaurante on the beach front.
54. Mariners beach front restaurante, old established beach bar resturante next to the river of Santa Eulalia.
55. Cala Llonga beach restuarante. directly on the beach front.
56. Amante. Beautiful up market restaurante set in a secluded cove with stunning views unique location it is probably one of the most sought after venues on Ibiza.
57. Beach restaurante Playa S’estanoyl – secluded location very laid back vibe.
58. Cana Xica. Ctrra San Miguel. Large grounds beautiful setting very upmarket venue, many cerebrities marry here, including famous Footballer’s
59. Hotel Royal Plaza. Town centre hotel with roof top terrace, this hotel is one of the good tradtional hotel’s of Ibiza with impeccable service, they have just entered the market for weddings.
60. Cana Xereca Puig Den Valls. Boutique style hotel with huge grounds very upmarket, the last wedding I did here catered to 250 people so it can cope with large numbers easily.
61. Agroturismo Can Gall. Very popular hotel for weddings with a package deal for guests to stay at the hotel too. This is a stunning countryside venue made especially special because of the meticulous work by the owner, who is so helpful and friendly.
62. Restaurante Es Jardins De Fruteria Santa Gertrudis . large resturante with beautiful countryside surroundings, this venue can cater up to 300 guests.
63. Es Caliu Restaurante. Up market Ibicenco sourced food, pretty gardens with a laid back vibe.
64. Finca Can Truy. Large venue with lovely gardens. Dedicated events location.
65. Casa Colonial. Large beautiful restaurante set on the hillside overlooking the local countryside. Near Santa Eulalia
66. Can Curreu Agroturismo Hotel. Stunning setting in the countryside near San Carlos. Beautiful Hotel run to perfection. **This place has a sister bar/resturant in Santa Eulalia where the party can continue into the early hours).
67. Bambuddha Grove. Tha infamous Bambuddha, with it’s unique vibe, expect it to be expensive.
68. Atzaro Agrotursimo Hotel. Set in the centre of the Island, unique and beautiful with dedicated wedding planner on site. This location is one of the top places for weddings, many famous people have married here.
69. La Casita, Valverde. Wonderful old finca set in the hillside near Cala Llonga, this is a supberb wedding venue fabulous food and prices are reasonable.
70. Gecko Beach Club, Formentera , beautiful upmarket hotel and restaurante. Be prepared to pay more for many services at this hotel as most of the extras have to come from Ibiza. It is beautiful with the crsytal clear waters of Formentera right there with you.
There are other venues on Formetera, including villas for rent, but you must be aware that it is all extra cost and time for yourselves and the guests to travel to Formentera.
There are lots more venues, I hope I have at least given you some inspiration and a starting point. I have delivered to countless private villas (reserach these either through a good wedding planner or a good company specializing in rentals, as many villas do NOT allow weddings due to noise restrictions). I have also delivered to countless yachts/boats either moored in the harbour or out (many being special birthday cakes not wedding cakes).
Again contact a good yacht/ boat hire company as there are quite a few good sized boats and yachts that are available for weddings.
I have literally delivered hundreds and hundreds of cakes to so many places on this Island, so of course I have my own favorites…. but not going to say here :).
Enjoy searching for your special venue and most importantly enjoy this very special time in your lives.